Drop Off and Pick Up Procedures
- Camp starts at 9:00 am and ends at 3:30 pm. Drop off is between 8:30 and 9:00, and pick up is between 3:30 and 4:00. Before 8:30 and after 4:00, additional fees apply.
- For early arrival and regular pick-up/drop-off, please enter the camp through the Simmons entrance, turn left at the drive, and follow the gravel road to the Magic Circle. For Late Stay, please park in the parking lot. All campers must check in and out with a Camp Director each day. For safety purposes, do NOT drop your child off in the parking lot.
- Early Arrival begins at 7:30 am, and all campers must be picked up from Late Stay by 5:30 pm.
- If you need to drop off or pick up during the camp day, between 9 and 3:30, please park in the parking lot and go directly to the camp office to check in/out.
- On your child's first day of camp, you will be given a Pegnita Pick-Up Card. We ask that you visibly display the card on the dashboard of your windshield when picking up. Anyone without a Pegnita Pick-Up card MUST be listed on your child's approved pick-up list and must show ID before the child is released.
- All contacts listed on your application are approved for pick up. If you need to add or remove anyone on the pick-up list, please submit the individual's contact information in writing.
- Please drive slowly and cautiously at all times, and please refrain from using your cell phone during drop off and pick up times.